· 390,000 American people die from the effects of smoking each year.
· Men are 22 times more likely to develop lung cancer by smoking
· Women are 12 times more likely.
· It cost a lot of money
· It is unsociable
· You stink and so does you house and clothes
Just to show you that I know what I am talking about: I used to smoke 60 a day and stopped just like that. I did it…you can do it. I am not saying that it is easy, but it can be done and you will feel much better for it. More details please visit:-https://junyuanbags.com/ https://telegram24.marketing/ https://pirateflaggear.com/ https://telegram24.marketing/
Make a list of reasons why you want to stop smoking. This will mean very different things to different people, but if you know what you want from stopping, it could help you through the most difficult moments.
A very important part of this is to know what you would gain and what you would lose from stopping smoking.
To stop smoking need not cost you any money. Do it my way and believe me it will change you life. First let us diverse a bit and talk about your mind.
Your mind is made up of two parts
· -the conscious, This is the part of your mind that makes judgments, comparisons it is the awake bit of you, the part you are using to read this,
· and the unconscious or subconscious which is best illustrated as a three year old genie.
Your subconscious mind is a very resourceful and efficient tool.
· The subconscious can not determine right from wrong
· It does not judge.
· The more precise you want the outcome, the more efficient the subconscious mind can become.
Just imagine saying to a three year old child the way to boil an egg – “Stand in boiling water for three minutes”. The unfortunate child would try to get his feet in the pan.
You have to be very precise with such directions because a three year old doesn’t think – he/she accepts.
In exactly the same way your subconscious mind doesn’t think. It’s thinking is the job of the conscious mind. Thinking is a conscious activity. The subconscious mind just accepts and does. So it needs clear and explicit instructions. No maybes, its, or buts.
So what does it do this subconscious mind? Just what it is told to do and you do that in as clear a manner as possible.
I hope you are getting the picture as to how this will stop you smoking. So read on there is a bit more yet.
There are rules to this ” telling your subconscious ” what to do. I will keep this very simple for the sake of this article ( in this field there is a whole book ) after all , what you want to do is Stop Smoking.